Wednesday 1 May 2013

"I Have Three Cats" -2012.                                                                            
                                                              (Go here------------------------>>>>)
 
A strange little B-movie set in 2013.....wait a minute! This isn't a B-movie! What the deuce? No, not a B-movie, but a great blog I read regularly about a person with four cats. I'll wait for you to do the math on the title....Yes, I know it says "I Have Three Cats". What? A guy can't adopt another cat? Actually, regular readers of "I Have Three Cats" will point out that there is often a special "guest cat" that is in need of a home and the person that writes the blog is generous enough to pick up where others have left off. It's funny and interesting and if you don't go read it I'm going to mail you a copy of "13 Frightened Girls" along with a stern letter strongly recommending you watch it...What's that? Hang on...my lawyer is yelling something at me...Sorry, I guess I can't threaten you for some reason. Something about "free will" blah, blah, blah....I wasn't listening. Anyway, this is my non-B-movie entertainment....What?...I like cats! I have five cats myself.
                                                                            Mitter
Sabrina
                                                                          Warrick
                                                                       Bam Bam
Four black ones (or would that be "African Canadian"?) and one orange and white (or would that be "marmalade and Caucasian"?) cat named Pixie.
He's my favourite but don't tell the other four. (They're so sensitive!)

If you are a cat lover you should definitely check out this blog. There are a whack of great stories that any pet owner can identify with. Each cat has their own personality and a place in the hierarchy.  It's like a cat version of a soap opera. Only with better writing. And less kissing. I don't want to tell you too much about the blog so you can draw your own conclusions and root for your own favourites. There's always something interesting going on, it's very well written and there's always a metric crap-ton of photos. A bit like this blog, only...y'know...interesting.

http://www.ihavethreecats.blogspot.ca/

My point, and I did originally have one, is that there is a link to the blog at the top on the right and you should go check it out. It's my guilty little pleasure. (Except I feel no guilt about it.) I'm supposed to be Mr. Macho Man, watching old B-movies and high-fiving my drinking buddies while we pee on dumpsters at 3 in the morning, but just between you and me, I'd rather read about the cats.

Don't worry! I just watched "This Island Earth" and a regular blog post will be coming along very shortly! Don't get your panties in a bind! Now go! Go, I say! Away with you to http://www.ihavethreecats.blogspot.ca/
and leave comments indicating I am the incredibly wise person who introduced you to what will now be your (second) favorite blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love "I Have Three Cats". I write it, er, read it all the time.

    ReplyDelete